Why should you learn from Kiran Jadhav and his team?
1. He has two decades of rich experience
2. He guides investors on India’s leading business channels like NDTV Profit, CNBC Awaz, UTVi Bloomberg, Zee Business to name a few where his strike rate is more than 80%.
3. He has conducted workshops across the country
4. He has conducted more than 500 workshops
5. He has trained more than 10000 individuals
6. He is instrumental in modifying the original theories of Technical Analysis to suit the Indian market conditions.
7. He is pioneer in simplifying complicated theories which have been widely accepted and implemented by investors.
8. These altered theories can be applied on Stocks, Commodities & currencies as well.
9. His students include people from all walks of life such as common investors, brokers, Business channel anchors and actors all of whom have benefitted immensely.
Contents of the workshop
1. Common investor psychology
2. Difference between Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis
3. Understanding charts
4. Various Theories
a. Dow Theory
5. Various parameters
b. Moving averages
c. Candlesticks & its patterns
d. Price patterns
e. Indicators & oscillators
6. Unique concepts
a. Stop Loss
b. Money Management
c. Risk Management
d. Portfolio Management
8. Investment Planning
9. FREE Lifetime support
Before you take a decision to join any STOCK MARKET TRAINING you need to verify the following things -
1) The Trainer Credibility
2) The Trainer Experience
3) The Trainer Presence
4) The Trainer Education
a. Rich experience in the stock Markets since 2000
b. Was regular columnist in leading newspaper - Lokmat
c. Appears on NDTV Profit
d. Has conducted more than 550 seminars across India
e. Visiting Faculty to various stock exchange training programs
f. Visiting Faculty to various Management colleges in Maharashtra
g. Has trained more than 6000 individuals
2) Dr. Shriram Nerlekar -
a. Post Graduate in Finance
b. Director – Indira Global Business School
c. Has been awarded Ph. D. at the age of 34
d. Corporate Trainer in Finance and Investments
e. Conducted training programs at various corporate like General Motors, Crompton Greaves and Sterlite Ind.
f. Academic Jewel Award (Best Teacher) winner
3) Satyajit Jagtap -
a. B.E. Mech
b. Marine Engineer
c. Experience in the stock markets since 2007
Why this workshop is FREE*?
1. We want to live up to our Company's Vision - "To Lead every individual towards financial security."
2. We want to create awareness of Technical Analysis amongst all investors.
3. We want all investors to grab the opportunity for the next bull run in the stock market.
4. In addition this is a Branding initiative.
There are a few conditions though, to this FREE* workshop
1. Only Working / Retired individuals or housewives are eligible for this workshop.
2. Students are not allowed
3. Only venue charges at actual will be levied per participant. This charge includes Lunch along with Tea & Coffee for both the days.
4. There are limted seats available
5. Registration can not be cancelled or postponed for future sessions
6. Charges are non-refundable